My first Blog

 Hello Everyone! My name is Adrian Carranza and am enrolled in BA 223 for the spring term here at LBCC because I'm interested in knowing the important factors that make marketing be so helpful in making a business succeed. Also, I'm currently on my last term for my associates in accounting at LBCC. Another reason I want to take this course is so maybe one day If I decide to start my own business, I would then have some experience to my advantage in that area. Outside of College I would probably say that one of my top passions of mine would have to be Cars. I enjoy everything from driving to watching videos about newer vehicles and just watching lot's of videos on them whether they be informational, racing, drifting, etc. I own a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT which isn't nothing too special, but I got my hands on a manual version and it's somewhat had work done to it so you can best believe I get my fair share of fun in it.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marketing in the news blog-AC

Social Listening